Want to make a difference in your community?
- Got an idea but not sure where to start?
- Already running a community group and need a helping hand?
- Wondering if you might be eligible for one of our small grants?
Join us for free advice and support.
'Meet the Funder' Grants Drop-In
Thursday 8th September 2022, 2-5pm
Whitehawk Library, Whitehawk Rd, BN2 5FL
- Apply for one of our £500 small grants using the library computers & get our help filling in the form
- Find out about other local funding sources
- Get advice & support for your group or project
- Ask us about joining the East Brighton Trust board
- Free food and drink
Download a poster and help us spread the word. Click here →
Please note: A BSL interpreter will be present - The venue is wheelchair accessible